Before Santa places the gifts under the tree, his elves should check read up on toy safety.
A consumer’s group of the “10 Worst Toys of 2013.” World Against Toys Causing Harm, Inc. (W.A.T.C.H.) has announced its list just in time for the holiday season. Visit W.A.T.C.H. to take a look at its naughty list of toys.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission offers helpful tips on what to be careful of when choosing toys and the 28th annual U.S. Public Interest Group (PIRG) has released its survey of toy safety, The 2013 Trouble in Toyland. The New York Public Interest Research Group (NYPIRG) has made a list of “treacherous toys” this year.
- Choosing Safe Baby Products – Toys
- “Think Toy Safety” - U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Choosing Safe Toys
- What Toys Can Help Improve a Baby’s Motor Skills?
- Play & Learn Center
- Smart Toys for Every Age
- Choosing Safe Baby Products
- Choosing Safe Toys for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Choosing Safe Toys for School-Age Kids
- Household Safety Checklists
- Playground Safety
- Lead Poisoning
- Childproofing and Preventing Household Accidents